2. TRADEMARKS. Pacific Ethanol’s name and other related graphics, logos, service marks, and trade names used on the Site are the trademarks of Pacific Ethanol and may not be used without permission in connection with any third party products or services. Other trademarks, service marks, and trade names that may appear on the Site are the property of their respective owners.
3. MODIFICATION. Pacific Ethanol reserves the right, at any time, to modify the Site Content or to modify, suspend, or discontinue the Site or any part thereof with or without notice. You agree that Pacific Ethanol will not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification of the Site Content or modification, suspension, or discontinuance of the Site.
4. FEEDBACK. Pacific Ethanol will treat any feedback or suggestions you provide to Pacific Ethanol as non-confidential and non-proprietary. Thus, in the absence of a written agreement with Pacific Ethanol to the contrary, you agree that you will not submit to Pacific Ethanol any information or ideas that you consider to be confidential or proprietary.
6. THIRD PARTY LINKS. The Site may contain links to other web sites operated by third parties. Such third party web sites are not under the control of Pacific Ethanol. Pacific Ethanol is not responsible for the content of any third party web site or any link contained in a third party web site. Pacific Ethanol provides these links only as a convenience and does not review, approve, monitor, endorse, warrant, or make any representations with respect to third party web sites.
7. Forward-Looking Statements. The statements on the Site that relate to future events, Pacific Ethanol’s expectations or Pacific Ethanol’s future financial or operating performance are forward-looking statements. Pacific Ethanol has attempted to identify forward-looking statements by using words such as “anticipates,” “believes,” “could,” “estimates,” “expects,” “intends,” “may,” “plans,” “potential,” and “predicts,” or the negative of these words. These statements are only predictions and involve known and unknown risks, uncertainties, and other factors that may cause Pacific Ethanol or Pacific Ethanol’s industry’s actual results and performance to be materially different from those expressed or implied by these statements. These forward-looking statements represent Pacific Ethanol’s judgment as of the date of posting. Pacific Ethanol disclaims, however, any intent or obligation to update these forward-looking statements. In addition, please see Pacific Ethanol’s Annual Report on Form 10-K under the caption “Item 1A - Risk Factors” for further risks facing Pacific Ethanol. You can access Pacific Ethanol’s latest Annual Report on Form 10-K from this page.
8. Press Releases. The information contained within press releases issued by Pacific Ethanol should not be deemed accurate or current except as of the date the release was posted. Pacific Ethanol has no intention of updating, and specifically disclaims any duty to update, the information in the press releases. To the extent any information therein is forward-looking, it is subject to material risk. See “Forward-Looking Statements” above.
9. WARRANTY DISCLAIMER. PACIFIC ETHANOL IS PROVIDING THE SITE AND THE SITE CONTENT ON AN “AS IS” BASIS FOR USE AT YOUR OWN RISK. PACIFIC ETHANOL DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS IMPLIED, OR STATUTORY, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY WARRANTIES OF TITLE, NONINFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTY RIGHTS, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ACCURACY, AND QUIET ENJOYMENT. PACIFIC ETHANOL DOES NOT WARRANT THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THE SITE CONTENT OR THE INFORMATION PROVIDED ON THE SITE. INFORMATION AT THIS SITE MAY NOT BE CURRENT AT THE MOMENT YOU VISIT THIS SITE AND MAY CONTAIN ERRORS.